We spent 1.5 months in Cyprus and in this sound library, you can download city sounds recorded in North & South Nicosia! I highly recommend you watching our newest “Behind The Sound” video.
Behind The Sound & How I Record Sounds In Nicosia
This new sound library contains 10 Gb, separated into 44 tracks with a total length of 140 minutes.
Sounds recorded on the Greek-speaking side
- Historical Museum Cyprus ( room tone )
- Holy Cross Catholic Church ( room tone & churchbell)
- traffic sounds across the city ( cars, bus, trucks, motorbikes, honking )
- Greek-speaking retired men playing games in Cafe ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- school kids recess & call to prayer in the far background
- busy crowd around Ledra street ( restaurants, shopping, walla, footsteps )
Sounds recorded on Turkish-speaking side
- Selimiye Mosque ( room tone, call to prayer, tourists, kids playing, outside ambience)
- Büyük Han (crowds, tourists, walla, restaurant ambience, footsteps)
- Turkish speaking retired men playing games at market place ( Backgammon, shouting, laughing)
- quite ambience at Arabahmet Quarter (background chatter)
- outdoor cafe ambience ( walla, young crowds, Turkish speaking)
- birds, pigeons & swallows all across the city.
Download Cyprus Sound Library, North & South Nicosia
In this short video, I explain how you can download my sound libraries on Bandcamp for free! Please watch it if you are not familiar with Bandcamp!
Nicosia Sound Library
If you don’t see the Bandcamp Media Player down below, you probably have an ad blocker turned on. Click here for the direct link.
OR GET THESE SOUNDS IN OUR PREMIUM LIBRARIES!
As a Complete Library user (just $10) you can have these sounds and thousands more! All sounds included in this post can be found inside the
“Cyprus Category ”. Over 35 GB Cyprus sounds uploaded!!
15 GB Cyprus sound effects were recorded in 360° audio and can be found in our new ambisonic sound library called the VR Sound Library ($5!)