Recording airport sound effects at Chiang Mai airport in Thailand.
Sitting in airports and waiting for our next flight and listening what’s going on is not only relaxing, it always excites me for one other reason. Going to airports means to me a new chapter, a new destination, and a new adventure begins.
Chiang Mai is like a second home for us and we always love coming back to this wonderful city but it was time to move on.
Sound Compilation Chiang Mai Airport
Before we left Chiang Mai and flew to Singapore, I recorded for this airport sound library a lot of new interesting sounds like:
- crowd walla in different languages
- announcements in Thai & English
- passengers pass by and check at the security behind immigration and at the gate
- from medium to busy crowded soundscape
- lots of beeping sounds from security clearance
- suitcase rolling
- people pass by
- interior crowds
- waiting in line before boarding
- walking along gangway
- boarding the aircraft
- toilet flushing in airport bathroom
- all sounds are metadata tags & with description
All airport sound effects are recorded with the Zoom H6 and Soundman OKM Rockstudio microphone headphones.
Download Airport Sound Effects Library – Chiang Mai Airport
If you don’t see the Bandcamp media player down below, you probably have an ad blocker turned on. Click here for the direct link.
GET THESE SOUNDS IN OUR PREMIUM LIBRARIES!
Looking for more airport sounds? Please check out my airport sound effects library with many more airport sounds recorded all across the world! More coming soon!